What services can we offer?
- Comprehensive Annual Marketing Report
- Market, strategic, and expansion planning
- Corporate imaging
- Branding of new services/products
- Re branding existing services/products
- Website and Social media management/design
- Promotion campaigns
- Fundraising and funding applications
- Inservice training for staff
- Market research
- Special events management - trade shows, exhibitions
- Other services by negotiation
Outsourcing your marketing is inviting a marketing professional into your business to carry out marketing tasks. Our consultant will work very hard for you, because his or her ongoing employment depends on your business meeting it's targets and being successful.
Where to from here?
Contact one of our consultants who will discuss your marketing needs. When we are both comfortable, we will meet with you and offer you a formal agreement that outlines the expectations of both partis.
From there our work will begin!
Advantages for your business:
- You get a skilled professional with lots of experience in many fields
- You pay for what you get, we can tailor our services to meet your budget
- Outsourced marketing is results driven; our consultant will work hard to get the best outcomes
- If you are unhappy about the service, you can easily end the relationship
Your consultant is readily contactable, but not on site. This means they are not always available for odd jobs companies like to give to marketers - such as giving visitors tours around their site.
This sets out the expectations of both parties, and includes:
- Hours of work per week
- Visiting expectations
- Contact Details
- Services Required
- Cost of services and any additional services
- Privacy expectations
- Renewal arrangements
Do I have to have a full outsourcing agreement?
No - we can do specific tasks and you can employ us just for that task.
A good example of this is market research, which requires a unique skill set to be done properly. If you have a single task you need help with, please discuss it with us.